How to Get Google Review Link
Here are 3 ways you can get your Google review links to start getting reviews from customers.
Directly from your Google Business Profile
- Visit business.google.com/locations and choose the location you want to get the link for
- Once you are redirected, click on the dropdown caret under "Advertise".
- Click on "Ask for reviews"
- Copy the review link
This is the easiest and fastest way to get a review link, however if you have no access to your business profile, there's a method which comes next.
Using BrightLocal free Google Review Link & Place ID Generator
- Visit www.brightlocal.com and start typing your business name and address.
- Click on the button "FETCH LINKS AND IDS"
- Copy the link for under "Get more reviews"
- Use a url shorterner to shorten your url. You can go to iurl.us and create your account.
You can do 3 daily searches, however one should be enough to get the information you need.
Manually finding the placeid on Google Maps
- Visit www.google.com and type your business name
- Once you find it, click on it
Unlike BrightLocal, you have no daily limits. BrightLocal some times doesn't find the right place and therefore you can't generate urls.